View Single Post
Old 02.06.2019, 11:58 AM   #214
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
At the end of February or first week of March, after the NFL had paid all of it’s bills and contracts......then the NFL writes and mails 32 checks to every NFL franchise......each check is for $250 Million.

You can be a horrible coach and horrible franchise, you can have losing Seasons for more than a decade (see the Cleveland Browns) and the NFL is still mailing you that check for $250 every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I decided to have a look at what Bill Belichick's annual wages and compared to what the big football managers get it's a pittance. Now let's ignore the ethics of paying a football manager millions for a minute.

Supposedly he's on $8 million a year. Then you compare it to Guardiola who gets about $20 million a year! That's an insane disparity. Especially when you consider Belichick is seen as the great American football manager in history (someone might correct me on that one). I'm sure you can say that the football market is a lot bigger than the American football market, but still, you know the Patriots owners are making an absolute mint from him and the rest of the team.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|