View Single Post
Old 02.04.2019, 10:34 AM   #212
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I decided to have a look at what Bill Belichick's annual wages and compared to what the big football managers get it's a pittance. Now let's ignore the ethics of paying a football manager millions for a minute.

Supposedly he's on $8 million a year. Then you compare it to Guardiola who gets about $20 million a year! That's an insane disparity. Especially when you consider Belichick is seen as the great American football manager in history (someone might correct me on that one). I'm sure you can say that the football market is a lot bigger than the American football market, but still, you know the Patriots owners are making an absolute mint from him and the rest of the team.
i was listening to freakanomics the other day and the guy was saying the sports industry is overrated, meaning—it’s regarded as more important that its actual size.

apparently, the cardboard box industry is about the same size as sports, lol.

i should have gotten into boxmaking.

but anyway, guardiola is watched by bazillions more people than this dude on a much more regular basis than this sport.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|