View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 02:55 PM   #71
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
2014**
Speaking of this, my album of the year list is still over 100 motherfucking cocksucking albums long. I'm having a real bitch of a time editing it down to a manageable number without feeling like I'm casting my my own children out onto the street to fend for themselves.

Is anyone even remotely interested in what I think the best albums were in a year that's nearly 4 months dead? I won't be offended.... But if nobody cares I'll spend all the goddamn time I want editing this bitch, even if it takes me until 2016 to bring it down to 50.

If anyone gives the tiniest little pebble of a shit, I'll expedite things and just slap together an order for #'s 11-100 based on my mood at the time and I'll give it to Ya ASAP.

It's a damn good list, and it features a lot of artists that don't get a whole lot of coverage around these parts. Just thought some of you guys might be into it. Meh. Lemme know or don't.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|