View Single Post
Old 11.02.2011, 09:41 AM   #19
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
I just listened to Wu LYF for the first time thanks to or rather because of this thread. Jesus, they suck. Terribly over emphatic vox creeps the hell out of me. And also "KTHX reverb". Very annoying to listen to!

If you do like yr reverb, go listen to Beach House's last LP. Way less pretentious and infinitely better compositions all round.

Actually, I was listening to it on my way to work this morning, remembering that I'd recommended it here, and I was like "Meh.... I'm putting on something less 'wah'" I still do like it, but it grates on you.

Beach House is not less pretentious, though. Just pretentious in a different way.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|