View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 03:05 PM   #16
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
I complained about it here in the US - a lot - but I'm a libertarian.

I'm a non-smoker and I hate smoky bars. But dammit, if a bar or restaurant wants to allow smoking, it should be their choice, not the government's. If I don't like smoky bars, I don't go. If it's a concert I really want to see, I deal with it.

Some venues could have some kind of middle ground - like not allowing smoking in the main area, but having a smoker's lounge that's still close enough to hear the music so when those fiends need their fix they can do it in peace without imposing on others.

In the end though, governments need to back the fuck off and let private establishments choose whether or not they allow smoking.

I'm glad to see some people agreeing with my viewpoint. I think this came up once before on the board and the opinion was overwhelmingly in favor of the bans.

you're all sheep.
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|