View Single Post
Old 06.02.2019, 08:34 AM   #175
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Worked at an art gallery yesterday, guarding a set of VR glasses. Got to chat with an awesome musician who also performed there. She's active in NYC teaching and being involved in different artistic musical projects. Told her I'm into late 70s, early 80s New York underground. Turns out she actually worked on a project with Jarboe, which is awesome. And she told me I should contact her when I'm in NYC this September, so she can write me about some cool goings on that are somewhat off the mainstream radar. That's awesome.

And had a great spontaneous jam with two guitarists at the other art space I usually frequent after my shift was over. We did improvised versions of Bowie's "Always Crashing In The Same Car" and "It's No Game". That was fucking awesome and refreshing. I've attended far too few jams in recent history.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|