View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 09:43 PM   #46
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
My excuse for not being super up-to-date and only being able to name a few good albums from each new year is that I'm still exploring all the music that was made prior to that.

Is it really all that imperative that I discover new music when I'm discovering music I wasn't aware of from every other musical period? I can see myself finding out about some awesome band from now 10-20 years down the road.

Not that I'm opposed to finding out about new music I like, more that I'm not actively searching for it all the time.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|