View Single Post
Old 08.18.2009, 07:22 AM   #26
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
I can't say I'm all too familiar with it since I only saw Boredoms there once, but the one time I was there, the sound was fantastic (I believe I'm sensitive to this sort of thing since I know I HATE the sound at Webster Hall and Bowery Ballroom) and I found the venue to be very spacious. Great staff too. I'm surprised people think so ill of it, honestly.

I was only there once, and it was a band I didn't really like, so I wouldn't know about the sound. But if the sound ends up being good here, then it's worth it. The sound in the upper level of United Palace was not the best.