Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 04:56 PM   #33
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Those guitars have become ridiculously expensive in relation to their actual quality. I always wanted a teardrop-shaped one, but I think I will probably never have one now. They are really really cool and sound great and all that, but they were budget instruments in their day and I have a hard time paying close to 3000 bucks for an instrument like that.
This is one department where being old has worked to my advantage, because I bought mine when there was far less interest in the brand and style than there is now. It was 379 bucks!
I barely use it anymore, but I don't think I will ever part with it. Much too attached.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|