Thread: UK elections
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2017, 10:54 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for the replies and i read about the soft and hard brexit, but is the soft exit even possible? i mean if you're out you're out-- i forget who im quoting here. you can't drop the thing and stay in the common market, can you? i mean. all the benefits without any sacrifice? who would concede that?

from what i understand europe wants things over and done with, and if article 50 is not triggered i'm thinking europe would kick you out eventually, right? i mean-- plans need to be made, you're either in or you're out, can't be in limbo forever..

so im guessing the sooner the better for everyone. what's left to discuss i suppose is who pays for what. yes? or am i missing something?

i didn't know may was such an incompetent candidate. that's kind of hilarious.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|