View Single Post
Old 10.01.2011, 01:36 PM   #19
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I still support Pearl Jam, and enjoy Vitalogy, No Code, and Yield, but TEN is terrible, and everything since Binaural has been pretty uninspired.

They still rock live, though, and I'll be a supporter forever, even if I'm not buying every re-release.

They've lost some spark. However, "Fixer" was promising. That was the first time I'd heard PJ sound like the PJ I grew up with since 200. Too bad the album blew.

Hell yeah! PJ ROCKS! i've seen 'em like 4 or 5 times already. Best album is No Code, fuck! Last time I seen them live they played "In my Tree" which is a top 3(in mybook) off No Code. ANd YES Ten is godawful. I actually like Riot Act too..and I feel embarassed to say that I haven't listened to anything after...lol.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|