View Single Post
Old 02.26.2013, 06:00 PM   #273
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I just thought it was funny.

The idea that we are all advanced and past the time when individuals needed to defend their lives, families, and property with weapons is laughable to me.

laws do not stop crime. Police do not stop crime. why make it harder on a law-abiding citizen to try and stop crime when they see it happening to them?

I have friends with concealed handgun licenses here in Texas who have used their guns to stop rapes, robberies, etc. If someone is threatening you or yours, a neighbor with a gun is a million times more helpful than a goddamn cop.

you live in a ridiculous fear state where you think that everyone is a potential threat and having access to a firearm will somehow help.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|