View Single Post
Old 05.13.2013, 02:24 PM   #17003
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Dr. Schultz is one of my favorite characters in recent movies, which makes me like the movie.

yesss. he was excellent.

Quote:
But [spoiler spoiler spoiler] which makes me hate the movie.

i see the lack of intelligence in the moment but like he said "he couldn't help himself" which given what just had happened i find understandable. cuz it was much more than he was used to (or us as an audience). so i don't see it as out of character but rather it makes him a little more human, as it adds a bit of chaos (people aren't generally 100% predictable either). though in terms of the dramatic line it was (i thought) pretty predictable that this would happen somehow.

Quote:
The whole thing made me a little sick and I didn't have much fun. But his new musical comedy about ethnic cleansing in Bosnia should be a hoot.

large parts of it made me ill, like the lashes and the mandingo fights and the dogs (so did pulp fiction btw, with all that heroin business and brains in the car and shit), but while in pulp fiction it eventually becomes self-evident that it's all stage blood (ketchup), here after all that cringing and gnashing of teeth the sweet taste of retribution more than made up for it.

isn't drama supposed to fuck with our emotions? it was quite the rollercoaster, and the sucka gets honest applause from me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|