View Single Post
Old 05.19.2013, 11:22 AM   #25
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Why would she make up that old Thurston cheated on her? Don't be silly.

These things are not always black and white. Maybe in Kim's mind, Thurston cheated. Maybe in his mind, he didn't. Here's an example:

If I were to stop having sex with my wife or stop being affectionate with her or romantic in any way, then the way I see it, I am the one cheating. If my wife would respond to that by seeking sex or romance elsewhere, that would not make her a cheater, since I had effectively stopped being a true husband. If we were famous, then word might get out that my wife had an affair and people would simply view her as a cheater, which would be unfair.

You could make the case that she should have left me before having an affair, but it's not always that simple, especially when children are involved.

To be clear, I am not suggesting that is what happened with Kim and Thurston. I have no idea what happened, and neither do you, unless you have more info than the rest of us. I wouldn't even choose to discuss this in a public forum, but when you called Thurston a villain, I felt the need to present another side of the argument.