View Single Post
Old 06.14.2018, 06:38 AM   #40670
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cannabis legalization probably for the pain cases. particularly cannabidiol which is not even mind altering. don’t know for the anxiety or other issues.

but yeah it’s horrifying. i used to be so crazy about this girl, and seeing the gruesome deterioration in recent years was heartbreaking. heart fucking breaking.

the ravages of time are one thing— this... was something else completely. a stroke would have been more benevolent.

We’re looking at cannabis in my district, and obviously full recreational use is going to be on dozens of November ballots — but recently there was a car fatality wherein the deceased had massive amounts of THC in his system and apparently no other intoxicants. It’s bejng used as political leverage against full recreational marijuana approval. (LOL, like alcohol doesn’t cause fatal automobile accidents every day!)

Also, speaking as someone who has personally smoked a fuckassload of weed and driven on countless occasions in my youth, I am certain it’s safer than driving drunk by leaps and bounds. I also don’t know that I even believe the police when they say THC was the only substance in the driver’s system... for an accident like that, I smell a Xanax or something. I’m not the on the police beat, so it’s someone else’s stink to investigate.

Anyway, yes. I agree. I personally take low dose painand anxiety medications and it’s possible to do it without abuse if you’re just totally open with your doctor and you are genuinely not interested in getting wasted. But that requires really good, attentive doctors and probably some personal vigilance that apparently many people simply don’t have. Of course, dependency is always an issue.

Three fatal ODs in as many weeks. I have lived in large cities where those numbers be shocking (with or without over/underreporting) so the fact that it’s happening in a small rural town is unfathomable.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|