View Single Post
Old 08.24.2006, 10:04 PM   #309
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I have others from that pf period, but that one does indeed sound the best. it's great to have one so heavy on keyboardist Rick Wright. It's one of those bootlegs that transport you so that one feels like they are actually there at the show.

I listened to the '79 muddy waters tonight. it's the muddy waters blues band & it's high-energy roadhouse blues for the most part. johnny winter comes out during track 7, and stays for the rest of the set; they do mannish boy.

the '76 one is two discs of muddy waters with the chicago blues band & they do a greater number of his more well-known songs except there's no mannish boy. the music is amazing though, the sound quality even better & it's better overall than the '79 one.

the sound quality on both is great because they were taped from fm broadcasts. The performance quality on each is also top-notch. I suppose I'll do both & have the links by tomorrow.

I have the 3rd disc of the ac living in a word comp if no one else gets to that one.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|