View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 08:12 PM   #57
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
One cannot charge for time or services if one is trading bootlegs. This is the accepted way shows are traded and have always been traded.

And, of course, posting messages to a board to sell hard drives filled with bootlegs as a bonus is blatant selling.

I insinuated that rappard's "nerves were showing" because he was smugly taunting me by insisting I had no "solid proof."

All I know is I don't want to see any more "for sale" posts on this board. Not even concert tickets. (He's sold these before also). Why? Because people in this internet medium cannot be trusted. And no more threads notifying the whole board of ebay bootlegs either...
Another rappard-related SY release!
...no more covert or overt selling, period

The time and effort of accruing shows IS effort on someones part, i dont like it when people sell CDRs of gigs that are available on Torrent sites but this situation is different
Clearly posting the sale of hard to get hold of Sonic Youth produce at the Sonic Youth board you will know that being dishonest is going to make the knowledgeable stand up and discredit you. And yet No-one else has come out against mr Rappard.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|