View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 06:33 PM   #53
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, doing a blank and postage with no blank and no pre-paid postage by charging a pre-agreed upon disc-mailer/blank disc/shipping quote is selling shows unless both parties are aware exactly how much the materials and freight costs to the penny.
One cannot charge for time or services if one is trading bootlegs. This is the accepted way shows are traded and have always been traded.

And, of course, posting messages to a board to sell hard drives filled with bootlegs as a bonus is blatant selling.

I insinuated that rappard's "nerves were showing" because he was smugly taunting me by insisting I had no "solid proof."

All I know is I don't want to see any more "for sale" posts on this board. Not even concert tickets. (He's sold these before also). Why? Because people in this internet medium cannot be trusted. And no more threads notifying the whole board of ebay bootlegs either...
Another rappard-related SY release!
...no more covert or overt selling, period.

I just wish the people perusing this thread could have known rappard at the old board. All he ever did there (& this is no exaggeration) was post his "B&P offers," and most of the time, at least one person would call him a show seller in his B&P threads. Being a relative newbie at that time, I was rather naive concerning the ethics of trading shows, and, like the people in this thread, didn't think he was doing anything all that wrong or even improper at all.

Nowadays, he has his weak-minded supporters/enforcers, and is branching out to become even craftier and more slippery.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|