View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 01:29 AM   #44
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
[snip]
For all we know, he gets contacted later after he makes a topic post by people eagerly offering to pay whatever to get the same concert recordings.
If you read his posts closely, you can even detect the catch-me-if-you-can arrogance just oozing through his words and it's also evident in his actions by altering posts in this thread.
[snip]
attempt, but one nonetheless), because now I am certain that I am right.
[snip]
"For all we know, he gets contacted later after he makes a topic post by people eagerly offering to pay whatever to get the same concert recordings." You'll be *very* hard pressed to find someone like that - they only exist in your mind. Just a pointless insinuation.

"Arrogance"? <irony>Well, you're certainly a very close reader</irony> - that's the first time I've been accused of having an attitude.

"Posts"? I edited one that was not carefully phrased. You've edited far more than that in this thread (and elsewhere).

"I am certain that I am right" - well, then nothing I or others say is going to change your mind, now is it? So this will be my last post, since contuining this discussion is apparently pointless.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|