View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 02:47 PM   #139
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
cool. IDW really puts out some awesome stuff. And just on a tangible note: their paper feels so sturdy and quality.

Still, just not really into horror comics. I don't know.

Last night I read Avengers #2, Infamous Iron Man #1 and Uncanny Avengers #15. All good.

I might dig thru my backlog this week... I'm really in the mood for some 90's comics right now.

Well, this is a thread about comic books and exploring new comic books, so I think you should read at least (at LEAST) the following from IDW, I will read three titles of your recommendation, promise.

These ones here:
• The first "30 Days of Night," if you haven't read it already. It's masterful and beautiful.
• "Juarez; Or: Lex Nova & the Case of the 400 Dead Mexican Girls" found in 30DoN anthology "Bloodsucker Tales" (just that story, not the whole thing)
• "Singularity 7" ... This is sorta horror, sorta sci-fi, sorta superbeing. One short TPB. Super intense and gloriously fucked up in the best of ways.

Alll are drawn by Ben Tenplesmith, written by Niven or Niles (I get them mixed up and it's been a while).
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|