View Single Post
Old 04.06.2020, 09:17 AM   #24481
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Every movie I've watched since we've been in quarantine:

Cat People-First watch, really enjoyed this one. Other than A Clockwork Orange I haven't really seen any young Malcom McDowell movies. Also the David Bowie song kicks ass.

Us-Finally saw this after all the hype has died down. This movie was a lot of fun. Felt like Jordan Peele was attempting to write his own episode of The Twilight Zone, which makes sense given that he brought The Twilight Zone back.

Glass- I heard enough people saying that as a third film in the trilogy Night didn't stick the landing and sort of messed up the goodwill he got from Unbreakable and regained with Spilt. I thought it was fine. Not a total disappointment, not an amazing ending to a trilogy either.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters- I like kajui movies, even mediocre ones are fun in my book. Do you guys like the modern Godzilla movies? Meaning the last one and this one? Not the Matthew Broadrick one from the 90's.

Happy Death Day 2U- I enjoyed this movie as well. A movie that unlike most horror movie sequels didn't just repeat itself.

Dangerous Liaisons- The best of the bunch so far. I enjoyed this movie a great deal. A fantastic cast, great score. If you've not seen it, see it. Everyone is so good in this movie.

Arthur- Saw this for the first time last night. There are definitely moments where the comedy in today's climate could be quite questionable but isn't that the case with any comedy even 10 years old or older? I have heard that this movie is a comedy classic, and that the sequel to it is a major let down, so while that is available to watch I have no intention of watching it.

All these movies I watched through HBO, I realized that even though I have Netflix, I haven't seen anything on it since February, prior to the Covid isolation. How about you guys? I'll keep posting as I watch, I tend to come to this board and then forget about it for weeks so I'll try to keep coming back and updating, cause, why not?
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|