View Single Post
Old 12.18.2015, 07:02 PM   #47596
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
...Posted the guy who just absolutely needed to have every album's title written below its respective image because he couldn't be bothered to drag-&-drop stuff onto Google Images, which is exactly what I had to do because I didn't know what the fuck this was.

Current "hip-hop"/"R&B" stuff is some truly silly shit I quite simply cannot get into, by the way. A gargantuan amount of music magazines and sites have chosen that Lamar character's album as the year's best. I honestly don't know what they're all smoking. Megaconsensus can be a bitch — remember 1997, when OK Computer was considered the alpha and omega of everything? Time Out Of Mind and Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space have aged far better. They haven't aged at all, in fact.

Sorry, that's the new Pusha T album that just dropped today.
The title is King Push: Darkest Before Dawn: the Prequel
(See how I just take a second to supply the information without being a whiny cunt about it? Yeah. Not hard.)

And I know all about that wild and crazy google images tech, believe it or not. It's not at all new.
However, as I said, I was without a computer, and there is no "drag and drop" function on google's iPhone app.

Even if there was, it's easier just to supply the information. Why the hell not?
I apologize for failing to do so myself.

---
Totally agree about Ladies and Gentleman... > Ok Computer. Also agree that Kendrick didn't drop the year's best album. I think a lot of people are just kinda going with the flow on that one because they don't want to seem dense. It's a great album, but it's not perfect, and I really doubt the average joe has been blasting it all year.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|