View Single Post
Old 08.02.2022, 11:28 AM   #3525
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
+orange is the new black - My wife digs it. I don't give a fuck about jail stories.
+russian doll. - have not seen it.
+house of cards. - Seen it. Thought it was very well done, even the final season, which like all shows filmed in the past 2 years, suffered due to the lack of extras (COVID) which made it seem like a stage play and not the busy rush of the white house.
+severian likes ozark,- OZARK is very very good, and more about money laundering than drug dealing. His wife is a horrible, horrible person.
+ queen's gambit - Saw it. Cool show. wish it had more about chess in it.
+oh! the last kingdom - I enjoyed the shit out of Last Kingdom. when Beocha (sp?) died man?? rough..... I thought it was one of the most authentic in terms of showing how people actually lived and how small, comparatively, ancient armies used to be.
+bojack! - I can't watch cartoons anymore. It has been about 15-20 years since I can sit through animated TV shows.
+was "salt, fat, acid, heat" on netflix? - Saw it. nice show
+the stand up comedy specials are great - Bill Burr's latest was fucking BORING. I miss when standup comedians would tell jokes, and not comment on the latest news bullshit.
+glow - My wife watched it. I saw a few episodes. I cannot stand Marc marron but he was good in it.
+was kimmy schmidt unbreakable - I don't watch shows about the troubles and problems of well-off white women. I could give a fuck.