View Single Post
Old 09.30.2010, 04:10 AM   #65
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
just got here, too bad I missed the 113 degree weather! man that's some scene you got there at Highland and Hollywood ( careful crossing the street holy shit almost got hit by a car by that church there). Mels Diner the brioche on my sliders was stale but place is really cheap (3 dollar buds, 3 dollar sliders). At midnight Hollywood Blvd is almost empty, maybe 2 dozen people milling around in that chinese theater area. no late shows at the theater. There's that tourist trap chain rock thing (looks totally empty from the outside). Aussie tourists, few homeless dudes, some dudes exchanging "suspicious" packages. A very pretty young girl, might be 18, might be a prostitute, dress open all the way down front, this might make you sad...

Im at Best Western on Highland right there so i know the strip mall with the prominent liquor store of which you speak. there's a bar there too on the way, some upscale thing. Hotel- There's a pool so it aint bad, and a fridge to chill the liquids. TV dont work but wifi is free Cant fucking wait for tomorrow!
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|