View Single Post
Old 11.25.2022, 12:46 PM   #12953
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
and another one

Quote:

Harry 'Tieten' Goudsblom: 'I still had to take off the OneLove band and my tits and off the grounds'

Orange fan Harry Goudsblom, known for his inflatable breasts with which he encourages the Dutch national team, has nevertheless run into problems with the authorities in Qatar. After the match against Senegal, he had to take off his OneLove bracelet and his tits and was removed from the field, he says.

Goudsblom has been a renowned and well-known Orange fan for many years because of his remarkable attire. He initially thought he would not get any problems in strict Qatar, after he had checked this via the KNVB. But problems did arise. "Initially there were no problems at all, not with the police, not with the security, everyone even wanted to take selfies with me, everything went well," Harry says by phone from Qatar.

,,Until during the match I saw a guard talking to an agent and pointing at me. But that officer made a gesture of 'let go'. Still, I later saw two cops go with an iPad to another fan wearing a OneLove band. I was then able to quickly hide my straps under my sleeves. After that the party just continued, won the game, danced outside on the grounds of the stadium and everything. Also took selfies. Then suddenly an overzealous cop showed up and started acting difficult. I had to take off and hand in my OneLove captain's armbands. I didn't want the latter. Then I had to leave the stadium grounds, accompanied by twenty police officers. And along the way I also had to take off my breasts.”

I want to make sure that I can be myself again in the next match
Harry Goudsblom

Goudsblom is disappointed and has contacted the KNVB. ,,Because I want to know where I stand, if I can just be myself again on Friday at the next game, so to speak.”

KNVB spokesperson Jaap Paulsen confirms that there has been contact with Harry Goudsblom. ,,We are going to ask questions to the race organization,” says Paulsen. “Wales and Denmark have also experienced a number of incidents of fans wearing rainbow symbols and will keep us updated. Tomorrow we will sit around the table with the competition organization. We want this clear. Previously, promises had been made that this should not cause any problems.”

During the Wales game two days ago, sombreros with rainbow colors - a symbol of the LGBT community - were allegedly taken away.

"Just pay to be here"

Harry Goudsblom was in the news at the end of October because he is one of the fifty Dutch supporters who were allowed to go to the World Cup at Qatar's expense, 'in exchange' for 'loud and positive' behaviour. Reports have now come out that the daily allowance for fans who have been brought to the World Cup at Qatar's expense has already been scrapped due to negative reporting. Goudsblom is tired of the discussion about this: ,,I paid 6000 euros to be here for the first fourteen days and if I want to stay longer it will cost me even more,' he says now.

Harry can explain the latter: even before the invitation came from Qatar, he and his comrades had already arranged flight and accommodation themselves. And he will not get that money back. In other words: Harry has two places where he can sleep: the place he paid for himself and the place that Qatar pays for him.

Despite the incident with the straps and the breasts, Goudsblom does not want to lose the organization yet. “If it's not allowed, say so, then I won't put those breasts on. But those cops here just don't know anymore. The instructions are just not clear.”

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|