Thread: Fuck You !@#$%!
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 02:47 AM   #119
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Don't count on it. Actually, it might be a good idea to register under "marleypumpkin" with the "l" used as a capital "i" because you're next in line to be trolled.

I've messaged CHABIB and I think he's reluctant to do anything and if doesn't really agree with you and find you annoying, well you're on your own ship buddy!

Word of advice: it might be good to just ignore !@&^$%#& and maybe not bring light to yourself to chabib. There is definitely alot of "favoritism" going on in the this board.

Just let him be. No need to wish to mend things or bury the hatchet, the guys very vindictive and he's probably keeping a log of all your posts right about now.

What do you mean by you've messaged CHABIB? What about?
I'm sure chabib already finds me annoying. Everytime I try to post something for him to reply to, he always ignores it. Probably 'cuz I asked him if he would listen to a track I wrote. But, is that so horrible?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|