View Single Post
Old 11.25.2008, 03:26 PM   #17
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Yo, didnt see this. Did you get one?

If not, yeah as everyone says get the J Bass. I recently started picking it up in school once a week or so and it was a Squier Standard series Jazz bass and its quite amazing. Apparently, the basses that Squier makes are really good and durable.

Also like you said the classic vibe are very good. I hope that I'll save up enough money to be able to buy the arctic white classic 60s for christmas because it looks amazing and the neck looks brilliant. Haha I'm also thinking of just getting the standard j bass, I need to decide.

as for the amp:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--HTKKB15

I know its over the price range but its amazing. School has 2 and i was amazed just how good the eq and the shape controls were combined with the j bass.

Or just looke at any Hartke amp. Ampeg is good as well. Dont know much more about bass amps.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|