View Single Post
Old 03.27.2013, 01:58 PM   #23
woofwoof
little trouble girl

woofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Alright then, it should sound like Arcade Fire, and I mean it. Even if you hate them, you probably love at least one song so much it makes your teenage heart break. Again, no beef. They've done fine, and they've helped make "rock" and alternative at least a little bit more classy and intelligent than it was.
Interesting answer actually. I don't share the 'cool' disdain for Arcade Fire that a lot of snoots like to promote online and what have you..I think they're a god damn amazing band that sound totally rich, unique and fulfilling. They're a stadium rock sort of group that isn't corny and can be incredibly intimate as well as heavy. I've seen them twice and they were simply amazing. There's no real equal to them out there right now.

I've heard SY has been an inspiration for the band. Watch the transition they do from Power Out to Rebellion in most of their recent shows..it's totally a SY noisefest for a good 30 secs. And it's great.
woofwoof is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|