Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.30.2006, 07:19 PM   #25
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
It's ok for people to be soothed by their faith in something bigger than themselves. That's just part of human nature. All I'm saying is that no one can be completely correct in their assumpstions and beliefs in a Higher Power. If something works for a person, then that's cool. I have plenty of friends who are devout religious people of many denominations and faiths. I have no problem with this. I was merely commenting on the small-mindedness of claiming that one faith with one set of beliefs is supreme to all others. There are many people in many walks of like who get by in their everyday lives by using different faith based methods and practices and beliefs. I just disagree when people claim that their way is the right way for everybody rather than what works for them individually.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|