View Single Post
Old 08.10.2016, 06:50 PM   #90
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
looks like you guys have done a lot of trippin!!! toxicity, I don't know about. I just know my bowels where exploding. like I ate a mega bomb taco pizza loaded with jalapenos.

I know the 'come down' that Severian is talking about. it's not really a come down because there's nothing else to call it. more like remnants of a trip fading, merging with a new clairvoyance reality. further 'come downs' are different. more like you laying on the couch thinking about yr life and what cool music you can play and still trip out on.

I've definitely seen particles or atoms. or smelt or felt sensations. breathed walls and saw music. I've seen dragonflies fly with trails of ripples behind them. never a full blown hallucination unless I closed my eyes. even then I had to be close to meditating. more like 'real things' doing 'non-real' things.

the first time I ate shrooms I got a mild high. I was too pussy to ingest too much. plus already being stoned off my ass. summer of 97 during summer school. delivered to me and my friend in a paper brown grocery bag full(remember those?). I even remember the soundtrack we had. Houdini, Sgt. Peppers, the Police and a Phil Collins album. maybe Pink Floyd too. sorta good/bad times!! yay!!!
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|