View Single Post
Old 04.15.2009, 02:15 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the cosmological constant was made up by einstein to "fix" his calculations.
it si now being treated as somewhat right IF the theory that there is a Dark Energy causing increased expansion of the universe.

Now, what I am saying is that the entire cycl of the Universe is one thing, and if the initial Inflation has continued un-abated since the big bang, then the fact that space itself is expanded between all the macro-sources of gravitational pull, thereby lessening the collective gravitational pull (going from 2x distance apart to 4x distance apart does not halve the gravitational pull, it quarters it, and so on as the square of the distance involved) would mean less of a "pull-back on the overall expansion of the Universe, allowing that self-same initial Inflation to "seem" to steadily increase from our vantage point.

this wold not require the mystical Dark Energy or a cosmological constant.