View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 07:40 AM   #359
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
np dood. I think so much of it is title confusion. You're not the only one to tell me "what? There's a new album? Thought it was jsut a reissue!"

Thing is - I think when it was first announced it WAS meant as a reissue. But it seems only the SUPER DELUXE digital copies come w/ the OG album as disc 3. So like I said, this is like a deluxe edition 2CD set of bonus shiz. Haha.

But what's crazy is, yeah originally I was more excited for the 1995 outtakes. But now I'm just amazed at the new record. The only dud for me is "Low" but there's just so so much good stuff. Production is so tight. I'm just really happy to hear them finally make another album this solid.

And like you sev, I really give them more credit than most critics. All of their past albums have good stuff. But this just feels so focused as a whole album.

HYPNOTICTHUGLIFE!