View Single Post
Old 01.13.2012, 04:52 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I'm having terrible thigh cramps lately. Just awful! My upper legs and my calves are all kinds of fucked up. I walk and run every day- stretching beforehand- and get plenty of exercise. I'm a fit and healthy person, but according to my legs I'm an arthritic 80-year-old!!!

So I want a needle of morphine. I want to fill it. I want to stick it deep into that endless, fiery ache and plunge it into my muscle.

Seriously- it hurts. Sometimes a throbbing, sometimes it's sharp, sometimes it feels like mt bones are rubbing against eachother. Maybe I lack some kind of tissue or marrow.

Work day's almost over and I'm dreading the small amount of walking I'll have to do to get back to my apartment. Anyone got some morphine?

Pleeease??!?

Also, the thread title is supposed to say "thighs", obviously. Der.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|