View Single Post
Old 09.08.2011, 01:29 AM   #1442
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I hope you are sorted out now, it took me a while to find it in my stack of data DVD+Rs, but i finally did. I've been seeding for a few hours now and it seems that at least four people have completed, so I think i'll shut down my computer soon, when I go to sleep. This one also took me a while to download it, its evasive nature must have something to do with the fact that an official LP seems to be very much in print on Editions RZ.

How's Reno these days, by the way? I remember when I was in Nevada, a couple years ago it snowed on the 1st of September, and then last year it seemed like the hot weather just wasn't gonna ever end. There were days of extreme heat in November and the cold days were very sporadic. I was glad to leave before the winter really arrived, though. I saw in a news website that some nut killed some people at an IHOP yesterday.

Anyway, AGP 165: Roland Kayn, is now available to download from archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/details/agp165
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|