View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 12:54 AM   #31
dietzer123
stalker

dietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard sucka
everyneurotic, i'll do a sandwich with items i disagree with you on as the bread and items i agree with you on as the meat. they might be giants is a band that either makes sense to you or not. if you don't like it, understandable, but they're deffinetly well loved enough by a very dedicated cult following to deserve to be on the list. i agree that the bad brains not being on is a god damn travesty. nebraska is one of the boss's finest. if you're gonna give any respect to any bruce springsteen album ever, it should be to this one and he is deffinetly an artist deserving of some r e s p e c t