View Single Post
Old 02.09.2008, 12:47 PM   #3
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
i think there are no official stuff.

edit:
yes, here:
Quote:
Speaking of your early days, are there any bootlegs floating around of recordings by your first band, Flucts? If there are any recordings out there, how would you feel about having them released?
Lee: No. There are no official recordings by the Flucts that are out there. I have a bunch of stuff. At one point there was talk of releasing a record similar to that Coachmen [Thurston Moore’s first band] record that Thurston did, we just never followed through on it. I think there’s a good single album’s worth of stuff to be released. We had a bunch of originals that were quite cool, very much in that New Wave style of the day. But there were definitely some really nice songs.

and yes, respect is due to someone like mr. ranaldo, his work and his way of living
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|