View Single Post
Old 07.25.2006, 12:55 PM   #18
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I don't like a lot of live music. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sensitive to sounds or because I end up being insanely critical.

Off the top of my head, one of my favourite sounds is between Green Park and Victoria where it goes round the bend and you get this unGodly racket for about 20 seconds. It's amazing noise, and it's only there if you're listening...
I'm totally sensitive to sound myself and that's why i rarely enjoy live music.Something about my ears has become an entity in itself that decides when certain frequencies should deserve a life or not.I love sound and the way it travels(sonicl if you are out there,remember our conversation last friday?) in its multiple aspects.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|