View Single Post
Old 10.24.2011, 05:46 AM   #27820
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
whoa! wait. there are areas INDOORS in pubs where you are allowed to smoke?????????????

last october me and Death and Toileta and Melly, were at a pub before a gig and although Toileta told me that its not allowed to take my beer outside and although i did see the sign, i chose to ignore it. Death might recall our talk wth the huge 'officer' (because i have no idea what he was) outside the pub. death warned me too and i said well nobody saw me and suddenly i hear a voice:
BUT I SAW YOU!
me: erm..im not from you here.. (trust me, this is not me).
officer: but you can read.

damnit, he was smart too.
normally, i obey the laws and rules and never try to get away with things.
ah yes and that officer had told us that the street drinking is allowed in some areas and other not and we were wondering, okay and how the hell one can know.

No, smoking is not allowed inside any pubs what i ment was out the front of the pub where it meets the street as opposed to in a beer garden out the back of the pub where you can take yr drink. I hope that's a bit clearer.

There's usually signs up in the streets where drinking isn't allowed but they're quite small and stuck on lamp posts. More and more places are becoming no alcohol areas now though, lots of parks around here have banned drinking too.

It sounds like that was the pubs security guy telling you off for drinking outside if it wasn't the police.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|