Thread: The NME Awards.
View Single Post
Old 02.28.2010, 02:18 PM   #43
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm basing that solely on the fact that, when I was reading the NME, there was literally no-where else to get information on certain bands. There was a healthy fanzine scene, certainly, but even so you were dependant upon access to those 'zines. MM and NME had a lot of crossover, but there was still a lot of music that one would cover and the other wouldn't. Today, if I want to find out what the singer from Perfume is up to, or whether Johnny Menswear still drinks in the Good Mixer, there's thousands of places I can find out without having to resort to the NME. I realise you're young, and incredibly thick-skinned, but can you understand what I'm saying, or would you like me to to put it into 'paragraphs' of fewer than 6 words/ 2 sentences with the object noun in bold, a la the NME's 'journalists'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|