View Single Post
Old 04.03.2008, 03:37 PM   #22
sonic+life
empty page

sonic+life has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm hoping and praying for some Daydream Nation stuff to be played....as they only did it 4 times in the US, much less than the amount of Rather Ripped shows played here. I would imagine (or hope) that the setlists for the upcoming April shows resemble what went down at the 3 dates in Texas in October - mainly a mix of DDN and RR material. Those setlists looked like a dream. I'm making a trip to see my folks in Arkansas from Florida specially to coincide w/ their festival performance there. I have seen Teenage Riot played every time I've seen Sonic Youth. Really hoping to catch "The Sprawl", "Cross the Breeze" and the TRIOLOGY, maybe a "Silver Rocket"??? "Hey Joni"???? I missed the DDN shows, and am dying to hear them play some of these songs live....and this really may be the last couple shows where they pull out many of these songs. Whereas "eric's trip" and "teenage riot" have always been in constant rotation - some of the better songs on that album they haven't played at all until recently. So I don't think they've done DDN to death, especially in the US...and I hope to hear a good dose of DDN stuff in Arkasas!!!!

New stuff???? We'll see....I'm hoping there's still some life in this DDN stuff they've been doing around the world. Fingers crossed....
sonic+life is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|