View Single Post
Old 02.24.2017, 11:13 AM   #2374
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yes, you are right. But ... well, what if I were to just say, out of nowhere, that Amadeus was shit? Wouldn't you wonder if I was just poking at you?

But yeah, ok, breathing now.

no no no. this is not that. that was something else. you are not me, and that wasn't this.

and whatever that was, it didn't start as you trying to troll me, did it? i never claimed that you were trying to come at me through forman. that would have been funny. come on.

anyway the kanye-trump relationship is not yours-- you're just a spectator there, like the rest of us.

what kanye has said and done about/with trump is out there in the public domain. and i think a lot of people are gonna think he's an idiot for that ha ha ha. (i do. sorry brother.)

anyway, it was never about you. the many people who hate kanye don't hate you by extension.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|