View Single Post
Old 02.24.2017, 10:56 AM   #2372
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Sev I never ev er ever ever have personally attacked/insulted/denigrated YOU for loving kanye. quite the opposite, but if you cannot get over the fact that someone else finds nothing of worth in Kanye's music, rhymes, etc., should not bother you this much man.

people mistake bluntness for rudeness. Two completely different things. I have never been rude to you Sev. I have been blunt about my distaste for a musician. you take that personally. I am sorry it hurts your feelings man, but we all like what we like, and this forum is beloved by me because everyone on here says what they fucking think, whether or not it goes against the fandom of someone else.

You da man Sev. You are always open to converse, have a thought out opinion, etc. Unless Kanye is your relative, or you ARE Kanye, or Kanye is your deity you worship during your sabbath rituals, you need to relax about it. In 20 years no one will give a fuck about Kanye just like no one noe gives a fuck about Heavy D and the Boyz.