View Single Post
Old 11.10.2010, 12:05 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Scum of the earth, a completely rephrensible human being -- but hey, at least he was undeniably "punk", if that's important to anyone. I thought he was hilarious, just some bafoon eating shit and dancing around and growling and people sent him money and stuff, hahaha. A shiteating hero -- awesome. But, yeah, HATED is one of the absolute funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life -- please do whatever you can to watch this documentary. The footage of his last show ever is funny as HELL, "HEY GG! YO GG!!!!!!!!!! GG!!!!!!!!!!" all these people screaming at him. His fans regularly beat him up, and got beat up himself. Just completely ridiculous. Also, there was clearly something seriously wrong with him, he might have been "honest" but I think he was also quite clearly mentally retarded, and people were into exploiting that. Just one big insane freak show. I think his music is absolutely horrible though (and I quite like some Anal Cunt songs -- Seth Putnam's thing is an act, I think GG was the real deal). Makes Marilyn Manson, Vaginal Jesus, and all similiar acts look silly, I don't think he was acting at all with his stuff. I do find it funny when people portray him as some kind of a hero, though -- he beat up his fans, he allegedly (?) raped women, he talked about murder all the time -- he was good friends with John Wayne Gacy. Luckily, he never actually killed anyone, and he just predictably died a bloated, ugly heroin-filled corpse.

There is a guy on the documentary who used to be in the Murder Junkies who totally sums up my feelings.. the guy who punches himself in the face a bunch of times.. everything that guy says is right on the money.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|