View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:51 PM   #26
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Allow me to repeat:
I do not buy diamonds. How much more plain can I be? My choices have not had much impact on the wedding industry or jewelers in general.
Your tirade should have had a little more on the subject of the effects of diamond mining (maybe even a little lesson on "conflict diamonds," which is as interesting a story as it is appalling) and a little less on the personal remarks which may or may not be valid or even have anything to do with the arguments you are trying to make.

Seriously, had I been able to get that you were talking in a general sense about the evils of the diamond trade as opposed to making personal judgments on the validity of the motivations behind some fellow boardies' missives, I might not have reacted so strongly in the first place. I may have even backed you up in some way.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|