View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:33 PM   #22
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Oh, so you do give a rat's ass, you just thought it served Justice and Truth better to be a smart-ass.

It's all within your power. You have a will, so use it.
Stop being a cry-baby and a victim.

I wasn't being a crybaby, I was being a realist. I am one person. One person with pockets that are not deep and zero influence. I spend my money at the places I want to support and I don't buy stuff from people whose actions I find objectionable, but other than that, I can't really stop anyone from doing anything. Neither can you. The only decisions I can make are those regarding my own behavior and my own choices.
If you have this "power" at your disposal, how come you have anything to bitch about at all? Why would you have not simply already made those changes you see as being "for the better?"

Yeesh.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|