View Single Post
Old 01.07.2014, 08:21 PM   #36606
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Talk about reboot!

I met this girl about 3-4 years ago, we went on 3 dates and it was all going well until we both just stopped talking to each other. It was never really explained what happened. I really liked this girl and could never get her out of my head.
Years passed and I found my self having dreams about her, we all also kept crossing paths in weird places but avoided talking to one another due to both of us being socially awkward.

I had seen her out a few times whilst i was on drugs and made a fool of my self. Anyway she messaged me on facebook this week asking if i was wanting to play Uno with her sometime. I said yes and we are catching up tomorrow.
I had always thought she was the unicorn that had gotten away.
I feel sickly nervous about it but excited at the same time.

Uno? as in the board game? very odd. anyway, if i was you i wouldn't get my hopes up...she probably isn't as interesting as you think.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|