View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 04:44 PM   #34
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
In fact i said neither of those things. I wouldnt mind you if you werent such a pansy about disagreeing with me in front of everyone as others do, but you decided to make your point in the comical world of "negative reputation" so frankly you deserve to be spoken to like "that"

oh! now you've given me a good speaking too!

come on man, i neg repped you because i disagreed with what you said. and then you pm'ed me a reply on the subject, and threw a fucking hissy fit when you couldn't think of a reply to any of the arguments i was making, and tried this whole "your a pussy because you posted what i said in a pm on the board for everyone else to see". how the fuck does that make me a pussy, it's not like real life were you can get all physically aggressive with people. i know your pride was hurt but just get over it.

now please stop talking to me because i am so utterly bored of you.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|