View Single Post
Old 02.13.2009, 03:11 AM   #19
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Packed up machinery parts off of the floor and put in dumpster ( about $1,000 worth)

Left display case outside the store when closing up, ( I worked in a mall) and it wasnt there the next day when my manager opened up. Security guard had taken it to safety.

Thought I didnt have key to lock up, called another staffmate in who had to drive 30 mins to get there... then I found my key.

Over charged someone $50.. im sure this happened a few times, as well as under charged.

Left someone waiting for 20 mins when forgetting to write up a drink order.

Spilled an entire bucket of mocha sauce on myself when pouring it into another container.

There was another major at Sbux that I cant remember but I do recall the written notice for it so it must have been big... just not what it was for. I think I left the banking for the day out of the safe or something.

working with me is a hoot.

Generally speaking though, I do FIX a lot more things with my nerdpowers, than what I break. So it evens out.