View Single Post
Old 04.25.2007, 07:26 PM   #18
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
He he.

Probably the fact that they didn't play "Skip Tracer" here in Mexico last February was due to Thurston having problems not with the song itself but with that particular guitar he plays it with.

It's just hard to believe that he actually forgot how to play it.

I mean, They played it before (The live recording of their Berlin show at Postbahnoff on December 16 2006 comes to mind at this very moment) and it was sweet.

whorefrost: last febraury here in mexico city, thurston forgot how to play it and instead the band played mote.

i think he also had problems with the guitar (maybe it wasn't tuned right for the song?) but he forgot alright, at one point, he went up to lee for him to show what he played and see if he could remember.

i'm actually very glad they played mote instead.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|