View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 01:00 PM   #1
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
After listening to this CD non-stop for two days I cant help but to mention it's beauty. I find this to be one of their most artistic albums in sound and in art. Mentioning Allen Ginsberg is great as well. (The Howl....) At first this record seemed slow but I later found it just has really heavy undercurrents but also explode into heaviness in the songs Ineffable Me French Tickler and Sunday. Contre Le Sexisme is wonderful to me becuz I love SYR5 so much. Heather Angel, Hoarfrost.................The whole damn album is magnificent. This record and NYC Ghosts and Flowers are linked in very many ways. Who else totally loves this album?

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|